Sunday, October 12, 2008
DROW DO IT IN THE UNDERDARK
At the moment I am re-reading The Dark Elf Trilogy so I thought this would be apropos.
10 reasons why I will always love the drow:
10) They’re EVIL.
9) They have innate magical resistance.
7) Nothing strikes fear in a adventurer like a drow raiding party.
6) The Wand of Viscous Globs.
5) Who wouldn’t want to ride around on a giant, wall-climbing lizard?
4) Snake-headed whips are cool
2) Everyone loves it when they turn good.
1) Drow women are tough and give all the orders.